|Copyright and Privacy Statement
This has been updated to 27 January 2003
1. To All Users: Please be aware of the following rules which apply
to the content of the Beyond Images website
2. The content of this website has been developed by Beyond Images
(except where specified otherwise), and copyright is owned by Beyond
3. You may use and distribute Beyond Images Briefings or other
4. You may adapt content from the Briefings, provided that you
acknowledge Beyond Images as the source of the content.
5. Beyond Images has used all reasonable efforts to ensure that
the content is accurate, but cannot guarantee this, and take no
responsibility for inaccurate information.
6. Beyond Images does not endorse the content, information, opinion,
products or services of any third party website to which you can
link from the Beyond Images site.
7. We will fully respect the privacy of personal details which
you supply to us when you subscribe. We will not disclose those
details to anyone without your prior consent.
8. This Copyright and Privacy Statement is published on 9 July
2002, and will be updated regularly.